Saturday, March 4, 2017

Wishes Come True

Info: Even if the wish seems out of reach or impossible, this spell is the one to use. It only works with white magic, so no messing with free will

You will need:
  • A light blue or white candle 
  • A piece of paper 
  • A pen 
  • Faith in the impossible

Casting Instructions:
Write your name and date of birth on the piece of paper, followed by your wish. End it with this:
While many without faith may dismiss I promise I will always believe in this wish And in the things I am yet to learn So grant me this wish I soulfully yearn.
Fold the paper 3 times. Now light the candle and burn the paper whilst repeating the phrase above. Move the candle to somewhere safe and let it burn out. NOTE: It might a bit of time for the wish to happen, but it will, unless what you wished for wasnt white magic or unless the spirits saw it wasnt what you needed, although this happens very rarely.

No comments:

Post a Comment