Thursday, March 2, 2017

Grow wings of any kind

Info: this spell will get you wings of any animal or insect.

You will need:
-2 sheets of paper (can be lined)
-drawing supplies
-black marker or sharpie
-belief

Casting Instructions:

First, draw your desired wings, then outline them in black marker and color them.

Write your wing information. The things I put here MUST be written down, but you can add any other information you feel necessary

Name

Type of wings

Wingspan

Wing Height

Powers

Maximum Flight Speed

Next, write one of these spells for your desired wings, then say it aloud

I wish for wings of a butterfly I wish for wings of a hawk

To fly and reach the sky Because I'd rather fly than walk

Only those I tell can see. Only those I tell can see

These wings bound to me. These wings bound to me

Let them phase through clothes. Let them phase through clothes

So almost nobody knows. So almost nobody knows

Begin to grow after my next meal. Begin to grow after my next meal

Make them true, make them real. Make them true, make them real

So mote it be! So mote it be!

Now fold it in half until it makes a small square, then put it somewhere safe.

Before you go to bed tonight, and for the next 3 nights, hold the paper to your chest and say

Give me wings I desire, let me fly higher. So mote it be!

Then in 3-4 weeks, your wings will be fully grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment