Thursday, March 2, 2017

Vamperic Desire

Info: A call to the realm of the bloodsuckers

You will need:
  • A candle 
  • Concentration 
  • a Dirty mind 
  • Desire 
  • Your hair 
  • Red ink or blood 
  • An offering(Your own body) 
  • A clean table

Casting Instructions:
Place the candle on a clean table and light it,drip the ink or blood in a diamond like shape take a snip of your hair ad slowly burn it

CHANT
"I desire the feeling I see most pleasurable, I want my blood Drank and fused to the mother of the night letting my soul and body as an offering"

After a night has passed, go for a walk you should see a man in a 
dark beige trench coat walk up to him and say" I have offered my self to the mother of the night, May we live on this, Brethren" he will take you into a dark not often visited place and suck you almost dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment