Thursday, March 2, 2017

A witch spell that will make you a witch

May or may not work

You will need:
-day time

Casting instructions:
Say this 10 times

"Spirits of magic! I ask you please to grant me the power of becoming a witch/warlock! I will have Telekinesis,and I will be able to channel power from elements or other witches to make me stronger, I will be able to manipulate the elmements, I will be able to contact other dead witches, I will be able to make my own spells and cast other ones. I will be able to see the future. All my spells will work! But with these new found powers will come weakness?s, If I use to much magic my nose will start to bleed and I will pass out. If I get to scared I will temporary lose my powers. Candles will make my magic stronger and I will be able to do more magic with a candle. When I make spells they will always work. This is my will, So mote it be !"

No comments:

Post a Comment