Thursday, March 2, 2017

Incubus/Succubus Sex friend

Info: Here is a way to make friendship with your Succubus, step by step guide.

You will need:
  • Pink Candle or Blue Candle 
  • Incense 
  • Oil

Casting Instructions:
Sit in a quiet room alone. Relax your body and mind by doing meditation for good 10mins. Thenstand up and rub oil all over your body saying O spirit of the sexual nature
Meditate for 5 mins than turn off the light. Sit near the candle and say O spirit of the sexual nature, I light this candle in your grace then light the candle. Now Say O spirit of the sexual nature, I burn this incense in your grace now start burning.
Stay relaxed and sit while you close your eyelids. Now keep your eyelids closed and say O spirit of the sexual nature, I hope our friendship will shin like a the shining stars in the night sky, O spirit of the sexual nature, hear my word O spirit of the sexual nature my desire is with you, O spirit of the sexual nature I long for your friendship.
Open eyelids move around the room and do some moves (dance) saying O spirit of the sexual nature, I hope our friendship will shine like a the shining stars in the night sky, O spirit of the sexual nature, hear my word O spirit of the sexual nature my desire is with you, O spirit of the sexual nature I long for your friendship. Say in your mind I want you in my dream and keep repeating and think about having sexual intercourse at the same time and try staying awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment