Thursday, March 2, 2017

Lose weight

Info: a spell to help you lose weight

You will need:
-water
-vinegar
-salt (any type)
-cinnamon
-cup (crystal)

Casting Instructions:
Mix all the ingredients together in a crystal glass. Start with the water, then trickle in the vinegar, while doing so say the following:
Add to this class from which I?ll drink
The vile taste one?d surely think.
The throw in a pinch of salt saying:
And a bit of salt to kill the taste
Of my life I shall not waste
Then toss in a bit of cinnamon saying:
And finally a touch of spice
To make my body slim and nice
Then swirl the entire mixture around with the cup in both hands. Hold it above your head and say:
With this potion that I drink
I?ll lose the weight that I think
I need to lose and then some more
This magic potion born of war.
Then drink the entire glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment