Friday, October 7, 2016

Vampire spell it works

Info: Good luck to all who does this spell
You will need:

  • moonlight from full moon
  • spell
  • believe
Casting instructions:

first look into the moon light and chant:Blood red, pail skin,moonlight draw me in,cwench my thirst ,coaring veins,let my body feel no pain


chant that 10x or more to be a alltomate vamp. and then in about 1-4 days youll be a vampire or vampress (it worked for me)
if it dont work heres another, chant it 1x-3x and i bet it works
chant: gods and godesses please oh please make me a vampire with sharp fangs and thirst for blood i burn in the sun if no protection ring i will see smoke and ashes falling from me if im in the sun,SOMOTE IT BE!!!!!!
it may or may not work their are side effectes e-mail me if u want to know my e-mail is:mirandam01@yahoo.com dont email me for any thing else please and thank you


http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/fantasy_spells/vampire_spells/10096/page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment