Sunday, October 16, 2016

see past life

Info: This spell helps you see your past life or the past. Its stronger in latin
You will need : blue candle (or white)
casting instructions:
Light the candle and chant:

Time in space, universes collide. Make me see who I was before my present day life. Element (your element) rise before me and let me see, the person that I used to be. Show me here, show me now. Take me back to my past life. So Mote it be!

(if you speak latin)
Vicis in tractus, universum offensus planto mihi animadverto quisnam ego eram pro meus tendo dies vita. Elementum Terra (earth) orior oriri ortus pro mihi quod permissium mihi animadverto, alio ut ego adsuesco assuesco exsisto. ostendo mihi hic, ostendo mihi iam. Take mihi tergum ut meus preteritus vita.

You will not immediately flash back, but you will gain knowledge and get hints about certain things. 
NOTE***** There will be side affects!
For example, headaches, and if your past life was in the civil war, you will become interested in the civil war and get a headache when anyone talks about it. Hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment