Friday, October 7, 2016

Become a newborn twilight vampire

Info: it has the power to turn you into a newborn vampire from the twilight saga you will be more powerful then outer vampires
You will need:

  • day or night time
  • voice
Casting Instructions:
Say it once 
Spirits of the undead, I ask you please to turn me into a Vampire. My skin will be like granite unbreakable PALE WHITE and Ice Cold. I will get one special gift which will be ??????. I can feed on both human and animal blood, I will be more beautiful then I was. If I bite a human and leave it alive the human will begin turning into a vampire. The transformation will be painful and will take 5 minutes. I will have super strength, Super speed, Super senses accelerated healing and immortality. My eyes will be bright red if I drink human blood and golden if I drink animal blood and black when I am hungry and I will have 20/20 vision. I will sparkle in the sunlight. My teeth will be unbreakable and I will NOT have fangs, I will have normal teeth that are razor sharp. I will never need sleep again. And this is my will So mote it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment