Saturday, September 24, 2016

Find your true crush spell

Info: This spell you will have to be wondering who your true crush is
You will need:
  • a heart ( the one in your chest)(don't take it out though..)
  • anyways
  • faith
  • religion
  • hands
  • a bed
Casting instructions:
go to your bed and sit on your knees next to it. then, put your hands together, bend your head on top of them, the close your eyes and pray. pray this prayer,
my god, the only one that's true and holy, help me find the one to hold me. i pray to you my dear god holy, you'll help me find the one that's truly, mine to hold forever. amen.
next, you put your hand to your heart and sing this song:
i need___
to find the one i love______
it can not be late 
or be whom i hate 
but whom i can hold forever______
then the next day your true crush will come and kiss you on the lips for a long time. (.....)(i didn't put that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment